In my house, September means FALL IS HERE! I know the autumnal season doesn’t technically start until the 22nd but that doesn’t stop me from appreciating it as early as possible. Of course the only fragrance I’ll be focusing on this month is apple.
• Leaves – “Crisp Red Apple, Golden Nectar, Warm Clove Spice”
• Cider Lane – “Warm Caramel, Granny Smith Apple, Dark Brown Sugar, Ground Clove”
• Warm Apple Pie – “Baked Granny Smith Apple, Melted Brown Sugar, Flaky Homemade Crust”
• Honey Crisp Cider – A mixture of fall spices and freshly made cider
• Apple Butter – Fresh picked apples and creamy butter
• Welcome – “Spiced apples and pumpkins”
• Harvest Moon – “Pumpkin kisses & Autumn wishes”
• Caramel Applewood – “Cooler weather is on the horizon and a caramel drenched apple is all you will need.”
• Apple S’mores – “Harvest apples, cinnamon glaze and a drop of coconut milk lend a tantalizing twist to classic toasted marshmallow, vanilla crème and warm cedarwood.”
• Apple Cider Donut – “Cider and Sugary Pastry”
• Cider House Donuts – A blend of sugared donuts with apple cider glaze
• Warm Apple Pie – Buttery pie crust with hints of baked apple
I look forward to September every year so I can melt these scents so I’m beyond excited to get started! I really wish I had a back up of Radiant Red Maple so I could burn that too but will just have to settle for it’s Scentsy dupe. Don’t be surprised if in my empties later this month you see multiples of several of these apple fragrances!
What are you planning on burning this month? Share in the comments!
[…] case you missed it in my most recent burn list, I’m dedicating the entire month of September to apple everything! When I think of the start […]