With October upon us it also means it’s time to fully embrace pumpkin everything! I tend to have themes each month so I don’t get sick of certain fragrances too quickly. I wouldn’t want to be over the pumpkin scents before it was even Halloween! I’m keeping the burn list small again this month because I’ll finally be getting married and going on my honeymoon in the next couple of weeks!
• Pumpkin Cupcake – “Whipped Buttercream, Madagascar Vanilla, Pumpkin Spice, Freshly Baked Cupcake”
• Pumpkin Spiced Cheesecake – “Spiced Pumpkin, Graham Cracker Crust, Whipped Cream Cheese”
• Pumpkin Pie – “Creamy Pumpkin, Vanilla Creme, Fresh Ground Nutmeg, Graham Cracker Crust”
• Pumpkin Butter Cookies – “A delectable harvest pumpkin medley interwoven with spicy nutmeg, powdered cinnamon and pure vanilla cream cookie dough sweetened with a sprinkle of rich brown sugar”
• Spiced Cupcakes – “Fresh from-the-oven cake spiced with sugared cinnamon, crushed clove, and bright ginger topped with cream cheese frosting and candied orange zest”
• Spiced Pumpkin Swirl – “Bring the comforting aroma of autumn spices to your home”
• Perfect Pumpkin Ale – A blend of fresh pumpkin and effervescent ale with a hint of fall spices
• Pumpkin Patch Maze – “Fresh harvest pumpkin gently lifted by the woody aroma of turning leaves and woodland bark infused with the earthy evergreen scent of pinecones”
• Moonlit Magic Pumpkin – “Brilliant bergamot spun with moonlit woods and luminous greens float above clove spiced pumpkin fruit, floriental pumpkin flower, hints of incense and rich wood smoked embers”
Even though I’ll only be around two weeks out of the entire month, I think this is still a reasonable burn list. I’m seriously thinking of bringing wax on our honeymoon just in case the hotel room smells weird. Does anyone else do this? Hopefully I’m not the only wax crazed person out there!
What are you planning on burning this month? Share in the comments!
How exciting! I always bring a tiny candle to hotels if it is a short trip or I bring my warmer and some tarts if I am staying somewhere a week or more. We got married on a nearby island so we stayed for a long weekend while the festivities were happening and I picked up a few Root votives in Paradise and now that scent is a wonderful scent memory of our wedding night for me every time I smell it. I think you might enjoying having that connection with a scent too if you decide to bring one.
I am much like you and love to melt/burn seasonally. Those are some great candles. Enjoy!! And congrats! May your wedding and honeymoon be full of love and joy!
Aw, I never thought of having a scent connection with our wedding/honeymoon. Now I definitely need to bring something along for the trip! Thanks, Julie! 🙂