Last month I stayed away from sweeter scents, but in February I’m ready to dive back into all the delicious gourmand fragrances. I think it’s the heart shaped boxes filled with chocolate that get me back in the mood for sweets. This month I’m continuing to keep my burn list fairly reasonable since we have yet to move and it could happen anytime now.
• Peanut Butter Cookie – “Crushed peanuts, buttercream, cocoa, and vanilla”
• Macaron Treats – “The classic Parisian macaron – sweet as can be and lighter than air, with notes of vanilla, almond and, of course, sugar”
• Chocolate Pistachio – “Pistachio, chocolate truffle, and white powdered sugar”
• Christmas Cakes – “Celebrate the season with a delicious blend of sugar, candy floss, marshmallow, butter and lemon while a background of brown sugar, vanilla bean and tonka leaves mouths watering.”
• Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut – “Freshly-baked vanilla cake doughnut covered in sugar crystals and crushed cinnamon.”
• Eskimo Kiss – “Blackberry jam, caramelized brown sugar, vanilla, and amber in a softly romantic scent.”
• Merry Berry Linzer – “Jammy raspberry filling nestled in almond shortbread with a vanilla glaze.”
• Sparkling Cream Soda – “An old fashioned soda shop classic having all the bubbly notes frothing over the glass with the truly characteristic, caramelized sugar and vanilla cream aroma.”
• Sugared Cinnamon Donut – “A mouthwatering mix of cinnamon sugar, vanilla bean, and raw sugarcane poured over a warm homemade donut for an ultimate, fresh baked scent.”
I have no doubt that I’ll be able to get through this list – I actually might need to pace myself. I really want to burn the chocolate scents around Valentine’s Day and the donut ones at the end of the month. If I do get through everything quicker than expected I’ll probably start burning Hot Cocoa & Cream, Mocha Latte Swirl, and Peanut Butter Sugar. Nevertheless this is definitely going to be a sickeningly sweet month and not because of the holiday! 😉
What are you planning on burning this month? Share in the comments!
Leave a Comment