Don’t let this variety of pink packaging and floral scents fool you, we are indeed looking at my March burn list and not going back in time. For some reason, I prefer the sweet floral fragrances when it get’s closer to Spring. It just so happens that all the packaging blends together beautifully and will fit right in with my Easter décor! Without further ado, here is what I play on burning throughout the next month.
• Champagne Toast – “Glittering champagne, wild berries, tangerine zest”
• Lavender Macaron – “Celebrate the city of love with a truly French treat that combines the scent of lavender blossoms with a patisserie cookie”
• Lavender Marshmallow – “The merging of two unexpected flavors, Lavender and Marshmallow, make this mouthwatering blend a special treat”
• Pink Petal Tea Cake – “Rose Petals, Fluffy Cake and Orange Essential Oil”
• Raspberry Peach Macaron – “The ultimate French cookie is celebrated in a unique blend of ripe raspberries, juicy peach and almond cream”
• Pink Velvet – “This sweet and fun fragrance mingles sugared lemon, apple and pineapple into a sweet heart of tropical punch and red currant. Sugar cane and vanilla bean in the base deliver a captivating finish.”
• Umbridge – “Tea & cakes, sugar dusted roses and cotton candy”
If the past month was any indication, I don’t think I’ll have any trouble getting through this entire burn list. I can’t believe I only have two wax melts in my entire collection that fit this sweet floral theme – expect to see multiples in my empties!
What are you planning on burning this month? Share in the comments!