I’ve decided to dedicate the majority of March to floral scents and most of my picks for this burn list have pink wax. We still have yet to move but it WILL be happening this month. I’ll be spending a lot of time both packing things up and then unpacking at our new place. During this time I want clean scents to fill my space and the following fragrances are perfect for that!
• Lavender Macaron – “Celebrate the city of love with a truly French treat that combines the scent of lavender blossoms with a patisserie cookie”
• Sugar Flower – “An irresistible combination of powdered sugar, pink cream, and vanilla”
• Jelly Beans – “A handful of grape jelly beans, coated with sugar and ready to enjoy, with a few lemon and raspberry added in the mix”
• Champagne Toast – “Glittering champagne, wild berries, tangerine zest”
• Mocha Latte Swirl – “Recharge with the wonderfully rich scent of espresso and creamy caramel, topped with whipped cream”
• Pink Velvet – “This sweet and fun fragrance mingles sugared lemon, apple and pineapple into a sweet heart of tropical punch and red currant. Sugar cane and vanilla bean in the base deliver a captivating finish.”
• Pink Tulips – “Sweet night-blooming jasmine is enlivened by juicy apple and raspberries, a fresh fragrance that is the harbinger of sunny days to come.”
• Rose Soda – A blend of floral rose and effervescent soda
• Umbridge – “Tea & cakes, sugar dusted roses and cotton candy”
It may seem like my burn list is a bit ambitious during a month dedicated to moving. I am pretty confident I’ll get through all of this though since I’ll be melting at two places. The only candle that may carry over to the following month is Jelly Beans. Towards the end of month I actually plan on melting tea scents to transition into April too!
What are you planning on burning this month? Share in the comments!