February is already here which means I’ll be burning all the sweet scents! I correlate the second month of the year mainly with Valentine’s Day so it’s mainly chocolate & cinnamon fragrances in my home. Here’s a detailed list!
• Campfire Donut – “Powdered Sugar, Glazed Donut and Cedarwood”
• Chocolate Pistachio – “Pistachio, chocolate truffle, and white powdered sugar”
• Cinnamon Pretzel Twist – “Fresh Ground Cinnamon, Soft Homemade Pretzel, Vanilla Cream Icing”
• Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla – “Fresh Ground Cinnamon, Sugar Crystals, Tahitian Vanilla Bean”
• Hot Cocoa & Cream – “Decadent Milk Chocolate, Fresh Steamed Milk, Mini Marshmallows”
• Spiced Graham Cracker – “Ground Cinnamon, Cardamom, Golden Graham Cracker”
• Harry – “Magically Delicious and French Baguette”
• Magic Cookie Bar – “Vanilla bean and brown sugar are mixed with an irresistible combination of coconut flakes, butterscotch and chocolate chips before being topped with a dusting of nutmeg and cinnamon.”
• Merry Berry Linzer – “Jammy raspberry filling nestled in almond shortbread with a vanilla glaze.”
• Nutty Butter Cookie Bars – A mixture of chocolate & peanut butter make sweet childhood memories come to life.
• Peanut Butter Sugar – “Crushed peanuts, buttercream, cocoa, and vanilla”
I can’t even wait to begin melting these delectable fragrances! There are so many wax melts that will mix beautifully with the candles too. I’ll definitely be reporting my findings on Instagram & in my empties at the end of the month!
What are you planning on burning this month? Share in the comments!