Remember last month when I told you we were moving? Well that didn’t happen and SHOULD be happening this month. Rather than making an extensive list, I’m going to try and simplify. I probably won’t be able to burn candles nearly as much as I’ll be able to melt wax, so the list will definitely be heavier in that category.
• Sugared Lemon Zest – “Bright Lemon Zest, Sorrento Lemons, Cane Sugar”
• Lemon Mint Leaf – “Sparkling Lemon Zest, Spearmint Leaves, Verbena Sprigs”
• Lemon Pound Cake – “A warm lemon poundcake that just popped out of the oven.”
• Pink Velvet – “This sweet and fun fragrance mingles sugared lemon, apple and pineapple into a sweet heart of tropical punch and red currant. Sugar cane and vanilla bean in the base deliver a captivating finish.”
• Gryffindor – “Frosted Lemon Meringue Cheesecake with raspberry glaze.”
• Iced Lemon Poundcake (x2) – “A medley of homemade vanilla infused pound cake drizzled in lemon essence icing and a twist of candied lemon zest.”
• Limoncello (x4) – “Sorrento Lemons, Cane Sugar, Lemon Zest”
• Vanilla Cookie Crunch – A warm blend of bakery vanilla & sugar cookies
Clearly, I’m focusing on sweet lemon scents this month. While the list might not be extensive, I’m trying to be realistic. (Technically, I have 9 melts to get through which will take a while.) If I find that I have more time to burn, I might break out a Key Lime Pie candle too!
What are you planning on burning this month? Share in the comments!
Leave a Comment