In Rhode Island, January is the month when it starts to snow regularly and we’re cranking up the heat. I always like to get away from the sweeter scents and begin burning warmer fragrances at this time. I’m not sure how much time I’ll have for melting due to packing up and moving soon, so I’ve kept my burn list pretty reasonable.
• Alpine Chalet – “Just like a breath of clear mountain air with a mug of hot, spiced tea steaming in your hand”
• Macaron Treats – “The classic Parisian macaron – sweet as can be and lighter than air, with notes of vanilla, almond and, of course, sugar”
• Ski Lodge – “A fragrance inspired by a cozy winter getaway from the tall evergreen trees to the comforting warmth of the wooden lodge – smoky vanilla, deep green cypress and rich agarwood”
• Sparkling Amber – “Sparkling amber, velvety peach and lush frangipani”
• Whiskers on Kittens – “A sweet scent with a gentle nuzzle of sandlewood and vanilla musk”
• Bundles in Blankets – “Cozy winter coat + plush fleece mittens”
• Cashmere Cream – “Luxury must be comfy”
• Cozy Chai – “Warm, spicy cinnamon, vanilla bean and caramel”
• Pink Currant & Birchwood – “Pineapple and frosted holly freshen woodsy cassia bark”
• Sunday Morning Pancakes – “A mouth-watering combination of warm fluffy pancakes and sweet maple syrup. It will leave your house smelling like a cozy bed-and-breakfast”
I’m sure I’ll be able to get through this list and will most likely start dipping into other wax melts in-between too. Towards the end of the month I may light up Carrot Cake in honor of Brian’s birthday – that’s what I always make him year after year. I’m happy to have a more mellow month of burning and think these warmer fragrances will be perfect while packing up!
What are you planning on burning this month? Share in the comments!